9639 - PERL Developer
|The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine is seeking the assistance of a temporary IT professional with extensive experience with PERL for a 2-3 month project. The objective of the project is to fully parse through and document a large billing script that is currently in use. The ideal candidate would be able to make suggestions to enhance the program and address and deficiencies in error handling. |
|Required: · An Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution in Information Technology |
· At least 5 years of hands-on PERL experience
· Must have experience with at least one other language such as C++, Java, Ruby, C#, etc.
· Must have solid algorithm development, analysis, and OOD/OOP skills
· Prefer experience with Linux
· Willingness to work with the customer to iron out requirements and then code them.