8277 - Accounting Scanning Supervisor, Libraries
|Job Summary: Responsible for scanning accounting documents for electronic storage. The position includes work in three areas: preparation of print documents, scanning and data entry, and quality control monitoring. The position also includes record keeping and additional duties related to the scanning project as needed. |
Supervisory duties include monitoring and training hourly scanning assistants in the absence of full-time staff, troubleshooting minor software and technical issues, and overseeing record keeping.
|Required Qualifications: |
* High level of attention to detail
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* Experience with SharePoint or KnowledgeLake
* Digital scanning experience
* Supervisory or training experience
* Must have availability of 30 hours a week.
* Hours must be worked between 8:00am and 5:00pm on Monday - Friday.
* This project-based position is expected to last for approximately 6-8 months. We are looking for an employee who can commit for the duration of the project.
A Résumé is required.
Applications will be accepted until May 2, 2013.